Páginas

3.8.10

Closer



- I don't love you anymore.
- Since when?
- Now. Just now. I don't wanna lie. I can't tell the truth, so It's over.
- It doesn't matter. I love you. None of this matters.
- Too late. I don't love you anymore. Goodbye. Here is the truth. So now you can hate me. Larry fucked me all night. I enjoyed it. I came. I prefer you. Now go.
- I knew that. He told me.
- You knew?
- I needed to hear from you.
- Why?
- Because he might have been lying. I had to hear from you.
- I would never have told you, because I know that you would never forgive me.
- I would. I have.
- Why did he tell you?
- Because he is a bastard.
- How could he?
- Because he wanted this to happen.
- But why test me?
- Because I am an idiot.
- Yes! I would've loved you forever. Now, please go.
- Don't do this, Alice, talk to me.
- I am talking, fuck off.
- I know, I'm sorry, you misunderstand, I didn't mean to.

(...)

- I love you!
- Where?!
- What?
- Show me. Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it, I can't feel it. I can hear, I can hear some words but I can't do anything with your easy words. Whatever you say, It'i too late.
- Please, don't do this.
- It's done. Now, please go or I'll call security.
- You're not in a strip club, there is no security. Why did you fuck with him?
- I wanted to.
- Why?
- I desired him.
- Why?!
- You weren't there.
- Why him?!
- He asked me nicely.
- You are a liar.
- So?
- Who are you?!
- A no one. Go on, hit me. It's what you want, hit me, fucker.


Cena: http://bit.ly/tfnew

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário